- You are an entrepreneur, intrapreneur or innovator fulfilling your or your clients' web requirements
- You consider your online presence to be a major priority underpinning your brand and your accessibility
- You would welcome a partnership with capable, reliable and responsible web designers and engineers who will take the weight of your web presence off your shoulders.
- You want to drive your business growth by maximising the power of your online presence
- Your ideas are valuable to you and you want to turn them into a reality that you can deliver to your customers through online marketing
- You need expert and impartial advice on hosting your online activities at prices that are competitive
- You would like the best possible ecommerce transaction rates with the minimum of form-filling and procedural hassle.
You have now found the professional team who can help you exceed your ambitions by delivering inspired website services, online marketing and applications, secure, cost-effective hosting and a one-stop ecommerce payment gateway solution.
Meet the team
Adam has been involved in IT for a number of years, leading to a 2:1 Hons degree in Technology Management, as part of which he specialised in Internet security. Since then, Adam has successfully managed Cardstream, an independent Payment Service Provider and, more recently, has aided the management of HigherSites.
With experience in programming and systems administration over the last decade, Adam provides a vast amount of technical knowledge to the team. Adam specialises in PHP and MySQL, as well as being Cisco and Red Hat certified, highly knowledgeable with Linux and experienced with Firewall security policies and PCI:DSS compliance.
Michael has an excellent understanding of the latest CMS solutions, including WordPress and Magento. Michael has written numerous plug-ins as required for individual client projects.
Gordon has had five years of development experience. He also enjoys playing and making music, electronics and has had long hair since the age of thirteen.
Mark has many years of web industry knowledge, from designing and developing websites to promoting them through various online marketing routes. Mark has joined HigherSites to look after the Smartbox Online Marketing clients. Mark will be implementing his skills to assist with increasing our clients website traffic, search engine rankings and online presence. He will also be running all our online marketing reports and liaising with our clients about the work completed to date and future online marketing options available to our clients.
Richard is a keen PHP developer often found working alongside our Technical Director on internal projects and bespoke client systems. As a quicker learner, we shall see Richard progress rapidly within HigherSites enabling him to take on larger projects and technical specifications.
Chris heads our design department as lead creative. He is highly experienced in all aspects of design, search engine optimisation and online marketing. Chris' creative flair is what brings our clients' websites to life.
Adam handles a large amount of our Client Relations and First Line Support. Adam has been involved within the music and IT industries for a number of years and has a lot of experience to offer our team and clients.
Richard is our accounts manager with years of experience within the accounting profession.
Dr Robert Sharpe
Robert holds a PhD in psychology and has 25 years of advisory experience at individual, team and board level. His clients include international law firms and global banking organisations; fund managers and top three brokerages; and oil, building, logistics and international branding companies. Robert specialises in the application of psychological principles in practical situations - and delivers consistently.